● Download / Stream: https://fanlink.to/AllGHCReleases
● The collection of all music released on GHC, more than 10 hours of nothing but the freshest and crunchiest glitch hop music by some of the greatest artists you can find out there!
On this week's show, Kevin and Gavriil talk about achievements in the World of Warcraft. Detailed show notes can be found at www.azerothctc.com.
Email: [email protected]
Intro Music: DOCTOR VOX - Hero: youtu.be/qNuC01Z3lrs
So badass. So effin badass. Like Sky tractors from Nigeria. Dive into the depths of nothing. Enhance your phallus for free. A new game inside every box.
This album is a collection of after-work jams that we recorded for fun. Each being a unique track that took life during a brief moment in humanity. We didn't feel the need to rehearse or compose, we just enjoyed jamming together. A couple months/years in, I decided that it would be a good exercice to take these ridiculous tracks and see if I could make something of them. And thus, Comic Sans was born. Feast your ears, you glorious mammals.
- The seat for the electronic drum at Mike's was a pile of empty beer cases.
- The mix took about 10 hours to do... spanned over 1 and a half year.
- We named the "songs" right after we played them. There were recurring themes and a lot of very inappropriate language.
- Fuck les violoncelles
Bass: Michael Aspiros
Keyboard: Ian Fillion-de Kiewit
Drums: Frederic Charette
Guitar: Robin Gauthier (Chiche Mobile, Magma Chamber)
Recorded between 2012 and 2013
Studio A: Mike's living room.
Studio B: Fred's living room.
Mixed and mastered by Frederic Charette