This week we begin a two-part look at research into automative systems at Lero, the Irish software research centre. In this edition business development manager Joe Gibbs talks about the potential of self-driving cars.
My 'best of' mix celebrating a great year of freeform music!
01. A.B ft Sarah - The Future Of Sound - f/c Stamina
02. jD-KiD pres Jurgen Hill - A.T.B - ReBuild Music
03. Æternity - Solar Fields (A.B Remix) - Project Badass
04. Douglas - Ice Cream (Greg Peaks' XXTC Remix) - f/c Stamina
05. DJ Amane - My World - Amazing Records
06. Aran - Rock The Vox - Hardcore Tano*C
07. DJ Noriken - Daylight Twilight - Sketch Up! Recordings
08. DJ Noriken - Turn Up - Sketch Up! Recordings
09. Jakka-B - Jump Up - f/c ReBuild Music
10. Remane - Get Down - CDR
11. Rik Arkitech - Shadow Of A Memory (A.B Remix) - f/c A-Tech?
12. Aethral - Shine - ReBuild Music
13. Sevon Lions - Days To Come (jD-KiD & Uri Trayer Remix) - Free Download
14. Rik Arkitech - So Heavy - f/c A-Tech
15. Transcend & Cyrax - Rip This - Project Badass
16. A.B ft Sarah - Let Yourself Go - ReBuild Music
17. Transcend & Kaos Theory - Man On Acid (Rik Arkitech Remix) - ReBuild Music
18. Douglas - Jonestown (Rik Arkitech Remix) - Stamina
19. A.B - Pigeon - Stamina
20. Transcend - Wrath Of God - f/c ReBuild Music
21. A.B & K-Wire - Euphoria - Stamina
22. Ales & Uri Track - FFHC - f/c ReBuild Music
23. Stu Infinity - The Darkness (Outforce Remix) - f/c ReBuild Music
24. Lozzie - Dirty Disco - Automative Hardcore
25. Shox, Dani Delirio & Balu - Matavampiros - f/c ReBuild Music
26. Little Fella - Blood, Sweat & Tears - ReBuild Music
27. Riko - Hard Bass (Defective Remix) - Contagious
28. Titancube - Extreme Low - The Future Of Hardcore
29. Blender & Fantazia - Xenophobia - ReBuld Music
30. Wyrm - Tendrils Of Reality (Qygen Remix) - Smiling Corpse
31. Guld - Gestalzerfall - ReBuild Music
Emanualonline Review provides services and renovate many vehicles. They provide automative maintenance, cars, motorbikes, ATV vehicles and marines and also provide the realistic service manuals and repair instruction manual which is used by dealerships.
South African president Jacob Zuma personally oversaw the opening of the First Automative Works (FAW) factory in Port Elizabeth, China's single largest investment in the country. The new production facility comes at an opportune time for South Africa as BMW, GM and other car-makers have slowed or suspended output. FAW, though, is entering potentially treacherous territory as South Africa's notoriously aggressive unions may present a new challenge to a company ill-prepared to deal with powerful organized labor groups.