Yet another collaboration with Fivos... a music for your next film.
Original piano track by Fivos Valachis (https://soundcloud.com/fivosvalachis/sets/the-next-film-open/), arranged for orchestra - and, again, piano.
My minimal arrangement of Dirk Maassen's "La Mer" - see also https://soundcloud.com/ascoltadi/la-mer-open-collab-to-be-performed-with-real-orchestra-see-description
Original photo by Joaquín Martínez Rosado (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Joaqu%C3%ADn_Mart%C3%ADnez_Rosado) - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Rain is the last track of VII, available now on Spotify and iTunes
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4KU1FfPR3Rs0AmToIAttOa
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/vii/id1201869450
This track has been my entry for KVR Cafe challenge - September 2015 - "Autumn"
original photo by Steve Davidson (https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/12778169754/)
A journey through Escher’s Metamorphosis II, divided in ten parts, according to the woodcut print.
See video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5bt7d_iVXk
00 - Intro
01 - Geckos’ life
02 - Hexagons
03 - The Swarm
04 - Jean Fishel Shark
05 - Free as a bird
06 - A desert of cubes
07 - Walls of the ancient city
08 - The Chessmaster
09 - Outro
Some technical details:
- 111 u-he Zebra 2 instances on Cubase 6.5
- TAL Dub II and Magnus Ambience on send
- Melda Autopan on insert
- Melda DC Blocker, Sheppi free Spatial Enhancer, Ferric TDS, Cubase Maximizer on master bus