1) “Intro” ft Ghosttown
2 “Fresh out the Box verse” vs - “Viagra” XLII
3) “Amen” (Dag Nabbit rmx)
4) “Jellyfish” vs “Thought Youd Fancy It” (Chesslo refix)
5) “Gravity” (prod Dabrye)
6) “Palm of My Hand” ft Kid Kanevil
7) “Monolith” Alix Perez ft FB & Jehst
8 “Move” ft FB & Jehst
9) “Jaded Future” Birdy Nam Nam (FB rmx prod Metropolis)
10) “7 Figure Swagger" ft Remus, Kyza, Dot Rotten, Farma G, Rewd Adams, Dr. Syntax + Stig of the Dump: (Nonames Grime megamix)
11) “Lock ’n’ Load” Trolley Snatcha ft FB
12) “Crep Hype” ft Salva & Nasty Nasty (MRK1 rmx)
13) “Stay Seated” prod Sasquatch
14) “Never Stop” ft Starkey & Chrom3 (Ghosttown rmx)
15) ”Pinot Grey” ft FB, Grems, Microcos & Ntek
16) “Bankjob” ft Medison, Ruckspin and Durrty Goodz (Ghosttown rmx)
17) “Soldier” DJ Vadim ft FB Wretch 32 & Kyza (Trolley Snatcha rmx)
18) “No Holds Barred” Noisia ft FB, DJ 2Tall & Devlin (Goth Trad rmx)
19) “Goon Bags” ft Blue Daisy (UZ rmx)
20) “Eyes Open Wide (EOW)” Son of Kick ft FB & Virus Syndicate (Starkey rmx)
21) “Flying to Mars” ft Alix perez & Donae’O (Medison and Ruckspin rmx)
22) ”We Does This” ft Alix Perez (Nonames rmx)
23) “Mothership” Kidkanevilft FB, D bizzy & Dubbledge
24) “Blueprint” Alix Perez ft Metropolis
25) “The Cut Deepens” Alix Perez ft FB
26) “Everybody Knows” (VIP)” Funtcase ft FB, P-Money & Blacks (OG’z)
27) “Anywhere” ft D.Ablo & Eddie Jeffreys (Loop Stepwalker rmx)
Some words from Nonames about the mix:
"As with all of my mixes, this was done on two Technics turntables straight into Protools- no grid, no sync.
Everything included is Foreign Beggars music from 2008 to present, with the majority having been produced in the last 4 years, including unreleased tracks, remixes and some stuff you may have missed. (plus some bits of instrumentals we love and have used in shows). Remixes have been put together exclusively for this project including productions from Dag Nabbit, Ghosttown, Funtcase, Loop Stepwalker and Trolley Snatcha.
There's a handful of mashups of older verses i've put on new beats (including instrumentals from Deft, XLII, DarQ E Freaker, Rudekid and Zomby), There’s also older favourites like Gravity from Dabrye, Stay Seated from Sasquatch, Flying to Mars (Medison and Ruckspin rmx) and bits from Alix Perez's recent LP Chroma Chords.
The intro contains shouts grabbed at various shows and festivals around the world on my iPhone from Chuck D, Araab Music, Eats Everything, Fredro Starr from Onyx, DJ Premier, (standard) Nigella Lawson and Napalm Death frontman Barney Greenway, Chris Tarrant and Gil Scott Heron (RIP)"
of , which is