Live analog recording of Tom Petty's "Honey Bee"
Jon Storms: Lead, Rhythm & accent guitar sounds plus backup vox
Recorded via ADAT 16bit analog in 2003 with shitty mics in a concrete garage! Sounds pretty damn good with what little we had to work with! Plus no mastering, this is raw, old school recording
The Rancho Santa Margarita School of Rock Adult Band: Compliant is playing these covers on June 11th, 2016 at Big Shots Billiards in Lake Forest California. This is from the last rehearsal before the concert, 6-8-2016.
NOTE: We only have one member of the band that has prior band experience. BE KIND. (Recorded Mono on an iPhone in the room)
Here are the songs and my roles:
* Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - I'm on Bass Guitar
* AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night- I'm on Rhythm Guitar
* Cream - Sunshine of Your Love- I'm on Lead Guitar, at the start of the song and the solo.
* Tom Petty - Honey Bee- I'm on Vocals
* Blur - Song 2- I'm on Drums
* Metallica - The Unforgiven- I'm playing Acoustic Guitar, performing all the finger-picking parts.
Youcisian/GuitarBots helped give me the confidence and skills to have fun doing this. I hope it does the same for you all.
Jawbone recorded live at The Boulevard Tavern in Charleston, West Virginia. Setlist: If It Hadn't Been for Love - Chris Stapleton / Honey Bee - Tom Petty / Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People. Sound by Pepper Fandango.
Live demo of Mary Jane's Last Dance Band (a Tribute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) from a recent gig:
Handle With Care
Mary Jane's Last Dance
I recently helped one of my neighbours move his three bee colonies to a new home.
Here's the moment on a freezing spring evening when they began exploring their new home - and dying in their curiosity to see what was out there.