- 00:00:00 Introductions
- 00:01:00 How did IDDQD get started in gaming?
- 00:02:00 Quick diversion -- does Quake Champions have a chance to "steal back" Overwatch players?
- 00:04:00 What parts of Quake transferred to Overwatch, skill/mechanicswise?
- 00:06:00 What hero did you pick up first?
- 00:08:20 What brought you eventually to McCree?
- 00:13:00 Did you expect to be voted Captain of Team Sweden for the Overwatch World Cup
- 00:15:00 What is it about Sweden that makes great esport players?
- 00:17:00 Was it difficult to fill out the rest of the roster for Team Sweden with the captain's picks?
- 00:20:00 What things did you learn / take away from the World Cup?
- 00:24:15 The road to NRG: how did you deal with the secretive tryouts?
- 00:27:30 Living the streamer life -- what's it like being one of the most popular streams in Overwatch?
- 00:31:15 What was the tryout process like for NRG?
- 00:34:45 Are there any plans to move all of NRG (Numlocked + IDDQD) to NA?
- 00:35:15 NRG sponsors with Events DC -- what does this mean for the players?
- 00:40:00 Shotcalling in NRG, what's it like?
- 00:41:45 Have you had a chance to play on the PTR, and how do you think Orisa is going to fit in to the rest of the cast?
- 00:48:30 Thoughts on the other balance changes incoming?
- 00:55:00 What was the patch cycle you enjoyed most?
- 00:56:15 How strong are the invitees to the PIT tournament?
- 01:01:45 A bit of commentary on the EU scene in the present
- 01:07:00 Do you buy the EU > NA narrative?
Follow IDDQD on: