Hour 2 of a show originally broadcast July 2015.
Prompted to re-upload due to forthcoming `Shalamar` concert once again on the Big Mans home turf!
This hour talking: The Clash, Coventry Specials, Neville Staple, Adam Ant, Bill Wyman, Hot Chocolate, Heatwave, UB40, Desmond Decker, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Tom Jones, Peter Frampton, Slade & Jimmy Cliff...
01. Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music.
02. Peter Frampton - Show Me The Way.
03. Rod Stewart - Country Comfort.
04. Maxi Priest - Wild World.
05. Jimmy Cliff - You Can Get It, If You Really Want.
06. Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come, The Harder They Fall.
07. Jimmy Cliff - Many Rivers To Cross.
Many Thanks to `HESS` for sharing, so many fascinating & humorous stories from the `Live` music industry (East Anglia & Nationally) & Good Luck to `OEP Live` after 3 decades+...packing the punters in!....
Hope you enjoy listening back as much as I did.
of , which is