I had fun recording this today. It's obviously a cover of Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Pride and Joy". "The guitar" is just one guitar (Fender telecaster) played through an Axe FX Ultra by Fractal Audio Systems. I recorded the guitar direct. I had the stereo enhancer turned on with default settings. I believe the amp sim used was the Matchless Chieftain. i believe I also had a drive pedal sim in front of that. And, the cabinet IR's were stock. ...possibly one of the Fender Twin varieties? Anyway, forgive my vocals. And, i realize that the guitar parts are not exact in places. I recorded this quickly. I don't sing like Stevie Ray Vaughan, but didn't want to do another one of these with no vocals.
TRADING 12s PART 2 - Following the ENORMOUS success of Trading 12s 1, Trading 12s 2 is another rip-roaring collection of incredible, 'soul-cleansing' Over-20-Minute-Long Blues Backing Tracks covering all 12 keys and is guaranteed to improve your improvisation! Stylishly packaged in a rugged Amaray DVD case, these 4 CDs could possibly be the MOST IMPORTANT WEAPON in your BLUES DESTROYING ARSENAL!
Whatever instrument you play, you NEED Blues Backing Tracks, period! The freedom and scope that these 12 blues jam tracks affords you is fundamentally important.
I used to STRUGGLE to improvise in every key, and would practically crap my pants if I was at a blues jam and someone threw a curve ball and wanted to jam in a key that wasn't E or A! Now I can play fluently and fluidly in EVERY key, and it's thanks to the first Trading 12s that enabled me to practice my chops and scales in all 12 keys.
This is a big deal, as now I'm far more confident and can exploit the magic in each and every key, being able to play all 5 blues positions in all 12 keys is a real achivement - and certainly something that is made easier having Blues Backing Tracks in EVERY key - you can literally practice until your hearts content or your fingers bleed!
39 Stevie Ray Vaughan Style Pride And Joy Blues Backing Track In E 120bpm
Track 39 of 'Century Blues' 100 Pro Level Over 20 Minute Long Blues Backing Tracks in Every Key, Style, Groove and Tempo!
• 38 hours of back-to-back Pro Level 20 Minute Blues Backing Track Grooves!
• A Staggering Choice of Superior Blues Backing Tracks Guaranteed to Improve your Groove!
• Blues Backing Tracks from the slowest Gut-Wrenching tempos to Earth-Shattering speeds in excess of 200bpm!
• 60 of the 100 20 minute Blues Backing Tracks are ‘In the Style of’ famous songs and artists (from Albert King to ZZ Top!)
• A LIFETIME of Improvement!
• The chance to create Deep and Satisfying Solos!
• Blood, sweat and tears with every bar!
• A Chance to Relax and De-Stress when you Practice and Master your Instrument!
• A Chance to truly Revolutionise your practice and playing time!
Just imagine what playing to 100 Over 20 Minute Blues Backing Tracks will do for YOUR playing!
Visit http://CenturyBlues.com to find out more!
Another song that I recorded and mixed myself. Ended up really happy with this one so let me know what you think! Thank you tons!
Boone Wheeler - Guitar, Vocals
Dillon Estrada - Drums
Jonathan Saenz - Bass