Crecia belongs to @hanabiiyoutaite
This reel consists of:
1. このふざけた素晴らしき世界は、僕の為にある (-3 in key)
Original by n.k (music, lyrics)
UST by りべるら http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28859099
Tuning, editing, harmony USTs, and mixing by Nic
2. Cynic (-4)
Original by Police Piccadilly
UST and tuning by minome @minome
Editing harmony USTs, and mixing by Nic
3. in this unstable world
Original by Aki Hata (Lyrics) and Rei Kamiya (composition and arrangement)
UST, tuning, and mixing by Nic
4. 透明エレジー (-4)
Original by n-buna (music, lyrics)
UST and tuning by Ramus N. @ramus-n
Editing, harmony USTs, and mixing by Nic
Art by Nic
Resampler: fresamp.exe, tn_fnds (G3 and lower)
Flags: B0H0Y0F0g+1, g+4 (F4 and up), g+6 (B4 and up)
1. I chose this song to test how her G3 and B3 transitions as well as F4. It felt smooth and natural to me, especially when tn_fnds or TIPS is used for the lower range.
2. I absolutely love the tuning on this UST. It sounded even better when I added harmonies. I noticed a tone shift with B3 into F4 so I started applying g flags to help them blend better.
3. This cover I made from scratch, from the MIDI to the tuning. It's a little nerveracking considering the fact that the last time I finished a cover from scratch was a few months ago, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I utilized her CVVC extension to add more variation and have her sound a little closer to the original singer.
4. Pitching the instrumental down didn't go as smoothly as Cynic did but I'm not too bothered by it. This cover focuses mainly on F4 and B4. I experienced an even greater tone shift so I increased the values for the g flags. Her intended accent (VKei) becomes more prominent in the higher range.
Art: I tried my best. It's hard for me to balance my time between music and drawing. Perhaps one day I'll figure it out. And yes that's supposed to be bubblegum.
Please do not treat this as an official demo. These are just tests to discover anything that may have gone unnoticed.
We look forward to bringing you this voicebank in April.
of , which is