For ten years straight, this would be the time of year when everyone within our culture would prepare to celebrate an incredible festival, one which I cherish deeply.
Unfortunately, this beautiful annual tradition has come to a hold.
As a tribute to the @thebpmfestival and all my friends, family and fans who came out to support over the past decade, I would like to share a set that is very special to me.
The Music On After Party @ Martina Beach
Apollonia, aka the trio of Dan Ghenacia, Dyed Soundorom and Shonky, lay down three hours of impeccable house music. Recorded live from our party at The BPM Festival. http://www.thebpmfestival.com
Watch this and many more great sets on MixmagTV here: http://bit.ly/MDvRnM
Listen to Chus & Ceballo's official podcast for #BPM2016 before we dance together in the sand in Playa del Carmen!
You can catch Chus & Ceballos alongside their Stereo Productions familia at their #BPM2016 day party on Friday, January 15th at Wah Wah Beach Club with Technasia, Dosem, Rafa Barrios, Stefano Noferini, Oscar L, Supernova, Yousef and Omar Labastida.
Transforming the decks into instruments, Andhim provide the beats on The BPM Festival Podcast 36.
Returning to the fiesta in Playa this January, Andhim joins Warung Beach club for a Salsanera takeover featuring andhim, Butch, Conti & Leo, Dashdot, Nomad, Renato Ratier and Sidney Charles on Thursday, January 10 at Salsanera! Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/BPM2016_Warung_Superfriends
Whether they’re playing at an underground party in Brooklyn or at a beachfront nightclub in Mexico, Boston natives Soul Clap are always keeping it funky. A BPM favorite, Soul Clap always deliver on their unique brand of positives vibes, where Crew Love is true love. But until then, keep on daydreaming about sunny blue skies and white sandy beaches as you jam to Soul Clap’s mix for The BPM Festival Podcast 42 titled “Crew Love On the Beach." Tickets: http://bit.ly/BPM2016_CrewLove
Following their Crew Love takeover at Canibal Royal, make sure to pre-order Based On A True Story, an album which features the coming together of both Wolf + Lamb and Crew Love artists.
Preview one of the first tracks off the album: https://soundcloud.com/crewloverecords/crew-love-smokers-delight-ft-pillowtalk-soul-clap-1
Part of the Crew Love familia, Pillowtalk features live vocals, fluid synth work, and dexterous guitar skills. A unique performance not-to-be-missed at The BPM Festival 2016, PillowTalk have the latest edition of The BPM Festival Podcast until they bring the beach vibes to Canibal Royal for Crew Love on January 11. Tickets here: http://bit.ly/BPM2016_CrewLove
Here's an early present with Adriatique's #BPM2015 podcast! Catch them in Playa at the Culprit Showcase (Jan [email protected] Fusion) & Diynamic Showcase (Jan 13 @ Blue Parrot).
Caroline Hervé, aka Miss Kittin has become one of the most inspiring DJs and voices to emerge within the electronic music scene over the past years. From playing harder-edged techno, rave classics, and more, Kittin has progressed into more left field electronic realms. Listen to her energetic mix before she makes her debut appearance at The BPM Festival’s Maya Jane Coles + Friends party at Blue Parrot! Tickets: http://bit.ly/BPM2016_MJC
With a career spanning more than a decade together as a producer/DJ duo, Brooklyn’s Wolf + Lamb serve up the next mix in The BPM Festival Podcast series. Leading a record label and artist collective of the same name and longtime members of the Crew Love familia, Wolf + Lamb have created unique energies through their music that have made them regulars at Brooklyn hotspot Output and taken them to international destinations and nightclubs like Sao Paulo's D-Edge, Berlin's Watergate, and London's fabric. Listen now before they hit the beach at the Crew Love party at #BPM2017 on Sunday, January 8 at Canibal Royal with Soul Clap(live), No Regular Play(live) and Nick Monaco.
Crew Love @ The BPM Festival 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
@ Canibal Royal
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Closing out our 12 Days of BPM Podcast, Diversions Music label head OXIA puts together a mix for The BPM Festival Podcast. Listen now before he plays #BPM2017 alongside POPOF, Julian Jeweil, and Animal & Me at the FORM Music showcase on Saturday, January 14 at La Santanera.
1) Boy.An - Last Days - Related
2) Reelow - Only Adults - Roush Label
3) Philipp Lammers - Different - Brise Records
4) Tomy Wahl, Dj Lion - Key & Slos - Time Has Changed
5) David Herrero - Botton Clash - Saved Records
6) Level Groove - Black Magic - Time Has Changed
7) Riva Starr - Akitune - Moon Harbour
8) Oxia - Point Of View - Diversions Music
9) Hauswerks - Good Apples - Elrow Music
10) Lewis Jimenez - Metanoia - Saved Records
11) Kings Of Tomorrow - Kaoz (Dario D'Attis Remix) - Poker Flat
12) David Aurel - Rejected - Moan
13) Mar-T, Luca Donzelli - Sunday Sampling (Emanuel Satie Remix) - Do Not Sleep
14) Bollen & Fichtner - Thors Day - Flashmob Records
15) Riva Star - Is It True feat. DNCN - Moon Harbour
16) Nicolas Masseyeff - Unbalanced - Diversions Music
17) Rodriguez Jr - Chain Reaction - Mobilee
18) Nick Curly - Rosario - 8bit
19) Andrea Oliva - River Deep - Desolat
20) Oxia - Consequence - Diversions Music
21) Mario Piu, Dario Di Mauro - Trouble (Matt Sassari Remix) - BackRecords
22) Nicolas Masseyeff - Invidia - Diversions Music
23) Oxia - Secret - Diversions Music
24) Julian Jewel - Midi - Form Music
25) Agoria - Up All Night - Sapiens
FORM @ The BPM Festival 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017
@ La Santanera
Playa del Carmen, Mexico