Supported by DANNY AVILA - READY TO JUMP podcast- weekly on Fridays on Tiesto's Club Life Radio/BPM Simulcast at 11 PM [PST] // 1 PM [EST] on SiriusXM Electric Area, Channel 52.
Curta a nossa página no facebook:
Novo projeto de musica eletronica dos artistas Audrey Willcox e Igor Willcox (E-cox) que promete quebrar as barreiras da House Music!
Bookings Level One Agency
Email: [email protected]
Set com algumas das músicas que tocamos ao vivo.
Neste set você vai escutar nossas produções, como a nova música "Believe" (ainda não lançada) com os vocais da cantora canadense Shaharah e também músicas de outros artistas que curtimos!
Voz da Abertura : Alex Hunt
Bookings : Level One Agency
In Breaking Walls Episode 72 we tell some of the story of American dramatic radio’s last decade on the air through one of the last shows to air, Yours Truly Johnny Dollar.
• The cautionary tale of the Mutual Broadcasting System and why CBS, NBC, and ABC killed their own radio business
• The 3rd Floor of NBC and Colby's Restaurant
• Why Johnny Dollar was relaunched as a 15 minute, 5x per-week serial in 1955
• Jack Johnstone's unusual and effective directing methods
• The many voices of Johnny Dollar
• Why Bob Bailey was so popular as Johnny Dollar
• The many actors and actresses who doubled and tripled parts on various broadcasts
• Why these stories were so strong
• What the dying radio industry was like in the late 1950s
• How the death of the radio industry ruined Bob Bailey and so many other people’s careers
• Life after the Golden Age of Radio… what happened next and what is yet to come
Today’s episode of Breaking Walls could not have been possible without the interviews by Chuck Schaden, Dick Bertel, Ed Corcoran, SPERDVAC, and John Dunning.
• Chuck’s interviews are available at http://www.speakingofradio.com
• Dick Bertel and Ed Corcoran’s interviews are at http://otrrlibrary.org by searching for The Golden Age of Radio program.
• John Dunning’s interviews are also located at http://otrrlibrary.org under “John Dunning interviews”
Editor's Note: I incorrectly stated the OTRR Library URL vocally. The above is correct.
• The Society To Preserve and Encourage Radio Drama, Variety and Comedy can be found at http://sperdvac.com
The complete list of today’s interviewees is:
with Hans Conreid - 1.1971
with Norman Corwin - 8.1976
with Virginia Gregg - 3.1984
with Parley Baer - 3.1984
with Shirley Mitchell - 10.1984
Dick Bertel and Ed Corcoran
with Bill Spier - 11.1970
with Hans Conreid - 8.1971
with Vincent Price - 11.1972
with Mandel Kramer - 9.1974
and with William Robson - 1.1976
with director Jack Johnstone - 8.8.1987
with Roberta Bailey-Goodwin - 2.1982
E. Jack Neuman - 5.1982.
The reading material used in today’s episode was:
Raised on Radio - Gerald Nachman
Speaking of Radio - Chuck Schaden
On The Air - The Encyclopedia of Old Time Radio - John Dunning
The Who Is Johnny Dollar Matter - John C. Abbott - who also edited this week’s show
as well as numerous articles from the Radio Recall archives, courtesy of The Metropolitan Washington Old-Time Radio Club, who’s website is http://mwotrc.com
The podcast growth statistical information I mentioned can be found at http://edisonresearch.com
Social Media - @TheWallBreakers
URL - http://thewallbreakers.com
Online Store - jamesthewallbreaker.com/shop/
In episode 20 of Breaking Walls, we ring in August, the month of Harvest, with an interview with Olive Hui and John Wlaysewski of Brooklyn Indie Guitar Pop band Late Cambrian. This conversation covers how John and Olive approach their non 9-5 lives while being able to produce the kind of music and art they want to. It’s a good look into the lives of two people thriving while being “indie” in New York City. @LateCambrian closes the podcast with "Golden Time."
• The importance of soul searching and finding your own unique voice.
• Why Olive considers her life to be an adventure
• The importance of being direct and honest with yourself
• Why some bands fizzle and others rise, according to John
• John’s writing process
• How they make rent each month and why John thinks that “money is out there”
• What the Converse Rubber Tracks are and How you can record there
• Difficulties socially to be an artist
• Lessons learned on Late Cambrian’s European tour
• Where we can go next
Social Media information:
Follow The WallBreakers on soundcloud: @TheWallBreakers
Subscribe to Breaking Walls on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-wallbreakers/id924086880?mt=2
Papa's House é nossa primeira produção original.
Lançada pela label WeW Records, a track chegou ao TOP#1 de Progressive House do store Traxsource e agora esta disponível para download.
Enjoy it! :)
Papa's House is our first original track.
Released by WeW Records, the song reached the TOP#1 of Progressive House Chart from the store Traxsource. Now available for free download.
Tina im Gespräch mit Mandy (auf dem Bild in der Mitte), sie spielt Softball bei den Leipzig Wallbreakers.
Dieses Interview entstand im Rahmen einer Live-Übertragung vom Aktionstag Girlz*in Move_ment am 11.10.2015 auf dem Richard-Wagner-Platz in Leipzig.