Improve Reading | Deep Concentration | Learning | Studying | Focus | Gaia Meditation (Grey Noise, Isochronic Tones & Binaural Beats) | by Gaia Meditation
🎁 Album free download: http://bit.ly/GMImproveReading
➕ Subscribe To Our YT Channel ► http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGaiaMeditation
🎁 Get 4 Free Audios for Deep Meditation, Profound Relaxation & Sleep Improvement ► http://bit.ly/FreeSoundHealingTracks
🌎 Website ► www.gaiameditation.com
Like this Deep Concentration album? Click the [Repost] ↻ button!
Youtube ► youtube.com/gaiameditation
Facebook ► facebook.com/gaiameditation
Twitter ► twitter.com/gaiameditation
Instagram ► instagram.com/gaiameditation
Maintain a strong focus while reading.
Nowadays, we get easily distracted by our surroundings, making it quite difficult to maintain a strong focus on some tasks.
Have you ever had these kinds of difficulties while reading?
“Improve Reading” is a collection of 4 brainwave entrainment audio tracks, including binaural beats, isochronic tones and grey noise (Check out our whole album by clicking on the Download Button). Tracks with binaural beats or isochronic tones will drive your brain activity in the Low-Beta range of frequency which is proven to be very efficient for improved focus and concentration while reading. Tracks with grey noise will mask out other distracting noises from your surroundings, providing you with a cocoon of concentration. If you’re reading in a calm and peaceful place, you might not need them though.
To read with a higher focus, here are a few tips for you:
1) Turn off the instant messengers, mobiles and email notifiers.
2) Pay attention to your posture: sit comfortably on a chair with a proper support for your entire back.
3) Clear your mind for a minute before starting.
4) Play the “Improve Reading” audio track and start reading.
5) Make a 10-minute break after 50 minutes of reading. According to Peter Drucker, the father of business management, 50 minutes is the ideal amount of time to focus on one item before we start to feel like we need a break.
These few tips will make a huge difference regarding your ability to focus while reading. Practicing these tips regularly will not only improve your reading, but they will also help you enhance your focus in other areas of your life.
Advice: Use headphones to filter out ambient background noises (even with isochronic tones).
You might find this audio mp3 useful if you're looking for speed learning techniques, speed learning languages, read book fast, book reading music, concentration music for work, music for studying, for writing, for work, improve reading speed comprehension ( learning skills for students ), improve focus and memory, improve attention at work, grey noise download, grey noise generator, beta waves, beta isochronic tones, binaural beats...
* concentration formule, améliorer la lecture, l'apprentissage, bruit gris pour la concentration profonde, sons isochrones, onde beta, onde cérébrale, ondas beta, mejorar la lectura, melhorar a leitura, concentração profunda, concentración profunda, tiefe Konzentration.
of , which is