We’re finally reunited! We’re super excited that once we’re again able to discuss important issues face to face like the state of the economy, and more importantly, Harry’s white pants.
This week we discuss who Zayn’s new music partner seems to be, a startling revelation about Fireproof, and our top five OT5 moments in honor of the fifth anniversary of One Direction becoming a band.
In this episode:
- Liam/Sophia engagement rumors flew around twitter recently, with Liam himself adding fuel to the fire when he retweeted a tweet including #SophiamIsEngaged. Oh, Liam.
- Zayn tweeted pictures from a studio, heavily alluding to the fact that he was working with singer/producer MakeYouKnowLove.
- The boys helped to write a children’s book for charity about a half-girl/half-dinosaur going on a wacky adventure. (Their next project should be a live-action movie spinoff of this book. Like a Spice World type deal, but where they’re also half-dino. We’d watch it.)
- Liam, Niall and Harry’s action1D’s videos were released!
- GREAT things have been happening at the concerts recently! Louis ripped open Liam’s shirt (God bless), Harry squawked at the crowd for not kissing each other, and a fan favorite was added to the setlist!
- Our main discussion is a special one in honor of the fifth anniversary of One Direction being formed! We discuss our top five OT5 (OTP = one true pairing/ OT5 = one true… five pairing) moments! Let us know yours!
- We answer a few fun questions from twitter.com/1dquestions4u
- We introduce what might be –okay, definitely is– our most ridiculous segment yet. Basically, we have categories and we decide what each boy would be in that category. In this episode the categories are fruit and candy but the possibilities are endless for this game – plants, home appliances, Wonders of the World, etc. We’re pumped for what’s in store.
- We read out feedback about last week question of the week! Thank you to everyone who wrote in!
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
- What is your favorite OT5 moment? (It could be one we mentioned or a completely new one!)
Please let us know! You can get in touch with us by:
// sending us your thoughts in our ask box on talkdirection.tumblr.com
// tweeting us at @talk_direction
// emailing us at [email protected]
Also – feel free to send us any thoughts on things we talked about on the show or topics you’d like to hear us discuss!
Please rate and subscribe to us on iTunes, we’re trying to make our moms proud.
Thank you so much for listening!
Intro music by: www.bensound.com
of , which is